Friday, July 23, 2010

Message from Carri Campanile, the La Crosse, WI United States Photo Walk Leader

Good morning, La Crosse Walkers!
I\'m really looking forward to tomorrow, and hope that you are excited as well. I just wanted to go over a couple of things before our walk.

While they\'ve predicted rain for tomorrow, it looks like it will most likely be in the morning with clear skies starting mid-day and lasting through the afternoon. I\'ll keep an eye on this and let you know if that changes.

I\'ve created a Flickr group where we can share all of our photos. The group is located here:http://www.flickr.com/groups_members.gne?id=1486835@N23 . There is also a Flickr group for the entire worldwide event located here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/wwpw3/. You\'ll need a Flickr account (which are free) to participate. Let me know if you have any questions about joining the groups.

To submit a picture for the post-walk contest, you will need to upload your selected image via the La Crosse PhotoWalk page. I will send you more information on how to do that after the walk is complete.

Several members of the Western Wisconsin Imaging Group are participating in the walk and have also arranged for permission to photograph at St. Rose Convent from 2:30 to 3:30 before the walk and have invited other walkers to participate. If you\'d like more information, visit their blog at http://westernwisconsinimaginggroup.blogspot.com or email me.

Please let me know if you have any questions about tomorrow! I look forward to seeing you there!

Carri

No comments:

Post a Comment