Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How to Post Messages and Comments

At our recent meeting I was asked by several members of the group to describe how to post messages and comments to this blog (again). Although it seems awkward it is really quite easy. I am sorry that you have to go through this rigmarole, but when I established the blog I couldn't figure out any work around. Larry Lindesmith has recommends a better alternative, Google Wave, which I will investigate in the near future. In the meantime:
  1. To access the WWIG blog (read only-- no posting or comments) use this URL http://westernwisconsinimaginggroup.blogspot.com/. I suggest that you bookmark the address so that  you can get on the site with only one click.
  2. To post messages and/or comments you must SIGN IN. To do so go to the upper right corner of the page and click "Sign In". Use this User Name wwig01@gmail.com and this Password wwig1234. At this point you should be signed in.
  3. Select the tab New Post and you will see the appropriate dialog. You are now good to go.
If you are having difficulties please feel free to call me for further help.
Regards,
Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment