Monday, February 28, 2011

TOPIC OF THE MONTH APRIL MEETING

I realized that although I have been alluding to the April Topic Of The Month, I haven't been explicit. Those of you who attended the February meeting did hear the announcement of the topic and some discussion. For those of you who weren't there the Topic is Photos That Make You Hear the Music. I know that the title is awkward but I can't think of anything better. This, however, may be a good thing since it allows you some latitude.  What I am getting at is that when I look at some images I hear music-- sometimes pieces that are specific to the image and sometimes more vaguely related.

Unfortunately, I don't have the examples shown at the last meeting on my laptop but may be able to access them with LogMeIn. If not, I'll find new ones and post them here on the WWIG Blog. You should visit from time to time if you are interested in participating in this important activity.
Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment