Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Header

The wonderful image in the new header was taken by my friend Melissa Anderson, a really talented photographer. Melissa belongs to an interesting website The Digital Image Cafe. Members submit photos which compete for Image of the Day, Image of the Month and Image of the Year in various categories. I receive an email and link when one of her photos has been selected as an Image of the Day. I was so impressed with this one, I called and asked Melissa if we could use it on our blog. She mentioned that this was a panorama taken during a recent visit to Banff and I believe that HDR was used as well.

Take a look at the Digital Image Cafe website. You might be interested in joining, and, if not, you will get to see loads for great photos.
Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment