Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Back to Blogging

I've been otherwise occupied and have been intermittently disconnected from the Internet because of a malfunctioning router-- it is a weird and, frankly, uncomfortable feeling when one can't get or send e-mail and unable to access the Internet.

My top priority for today is to get a new router and to make some blog entries today, especially about our next meeting which will be in 1 week-- on November 2nd.

To start I will post a video which made my blood boil. You may remember that I have been concerned (actually semi-obsessed) about issues of freedom to photograph, or what others call The War on Photographers. Take a look at this video which has been posted on YouTube. Meanwhile I'll go pour water on my head to deal with my hair being on fire.


More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment