Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WWIG PhotoExchange on FLICKR

The WWIG now has a Group on Flickr WWIG PhotoExchange. It is, at the moment, a work in progress, but it is hope that it will be functional before our next meeting on Thursday September 2nd and that members wishing to submit digital images for presentation at the meeting will be able to do so. More as new developements occur. By the way, I have tentatively lined up a speaker for our November meeting and I think that you will be  pleased with the guest. Finally, I am hoping  to use an up-to-date HDTV to display your images and Powerpoint presentations at the next meeting. This should be an improvement over the digital projector used previously, which proved to be very unsatisfactory (I never figured out how to do color calibration and couldn't adaquately control contrast and brightness either). I am committed to getting the images displayed properly and will keep working on it until I do.
Byron

1 comment:

  1. Byron,

    Your efforts are appreciated... it probably isn't often that you do something only half-way. :)

    Thanks!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete