Saturday, November 12, 2011

Web Gallery

At our recent meeting I did mention that my web gallery is more or less done and gave a shout out to Ben Stern who helped convert what was for quite some time an embarrassing mess into something I am quite proud of.  I am doing some shameless self-promotion here and formally inviting you to visit. It is still a work in progress but all of the important elements are finished. I will be adding more slide show presentations and plan to add a large number of photos to the family snapshot gallery but will make it available only to family members (as soon as I learn how).

If you do visit,  any feedback you care to share will be appreciated-- especially suggestions about what can be improved. 
Byron

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely stunning! And I love the music playing with them, they evoke a pleasant mood combined with the images.

    Check out my blog for today's post to see my first attempt at altering a photo of my husband from a trip in 2010 using my new Photoshop Elements 10. I've ordered the Nik HDR software and can't wait to give it a spin when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Cheryl! You have a wonderfully quirky style that makes me smile. I love being able to see the individual in their art.

    And bravo Byron (Ben :) for producing a pleasing web gallery.

    ReplyDelete