Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Next WWIG Meeting

I want to clarify the status of the regularly scheduled meeting of the WWIG. It will take place as planned on Wednesday February 2nd.  I will be travelling for a major part of February and March and has several activities planned for later in the year which will take me away from La Crosse. Unless someone volunteers to host WWIG meetings, we may have quite a few gaps.

Remember, the Topic of the Month (for February) is to photograph the gazebo at Pettibone park and, hopefully, offer some fresh perspective to this local photographic icon. I saw John Zoerb the other evening and he mentioned that while photographing the gazebo, he saw many fascinating new aspects. I am very eager to see what you all come up with.
Byron

2 comments:

  1. I could host interim meetings at my studio/gallery at Ettrick (www.beachcornerart.com)if members want to drive that far. (It is about the same distance I drive every meeting.) I have a video projector and screen, and a kitchen for serving treats.

    Ron Reimer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in.... nice of you to offer Ron!

    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete