Saturday, February 20, 2010

We're Back!

Long time no see,everyone. After an 81 day break the Western Wisconsin Imaging Group's informational blog is back on the air-- or in cyberspace or whatever.


As I told you in e-mails that were sent out prior to the meeting we had on February 1st, it was only after considerable contemplation and consultation with most of our members was the decision made to resume our group's meetings for another year, although with several changes in the format.

One of the things that I am going to change is how I communicate with the membership. I will send out just one e-mail prior to each meeting to confirm the date, time and location of the upcoming meeting and ask that interested members link to this blog for additional information. I'll do my part by posting here frequently and I am imploring you to visit and, more important, to post and comment as well. You don't know how? Well, it's less than straightforward but once you have the directions, you will find the process to be simple. I wrote up the directions last year and will be happy to send you a copy by e-mail or even a print-out by conventional mail-- all you need to do is ask (my e-mail is: bannis4@centurytel.net)

Return here often for lot's more news!

Regards, Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment