Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Roger Grant to Speak at March 1st WWIG meeting

NEWS FLASH!!

Roger Grant has agreed to speak at our next meeting. I told him that he was free to select any topic that he wishes but did remind him that there has been interest expressed in hearing his presentation about Panoramic Photography.

Photo of the day: Again the theme is The Color Red

This photo was taken by George Bower MD, a retired Pathologist who lives in Detroit and spends part of the year in rural Colorado. He is 86 years old and I understand that he takes his pictures with a fairly simple fixed lens camera mostly from his car. His photos very much appeal to me on many levels. He is documenting the truely horrible devestation that is 21st century Detroit. I have never met George but feel privledged to be on his e-mail distribution. I get a dozen or so images from him every day. If you would like to see more, let me know.
Byron 

No comments:

Post a Comment