Monday, September 12, 2011

Roger Grant and Ron Reimer To Hold Travel Photo Slide Show this Wednesday

Dear WWIG members,

Just a reminder that this Wednesday is the day Roger Grant and I will be showing slideshows of our travel photography, with Kay Shaw of Fountain City, at the Winona Art Center on 5th and Franklin in Winona, at 7 pm. Refreshments will be served and you will have an opportunity to view our Travel Photo Exhibit as well. Hope to see you there. We appreciate your support of the art of photography. See my early post, last month, for details of the show.

Ron Reimer






2 comments:

  1. I wish I could attend but I have another commitment. There's a blog I follow that you might like - Rick Sammon Digital Imaging Dairies - lots of good tips and some plug ins available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That life-quickening atmosphere of a big railway station where everything is something trembling on the brink of something else. Flights to Bogota

    ReplyDelete