Friday, September 17, 2010

Invitation

On Sunday September 17th Susann and I will be spending the day at my land in Crawford County. Eric Thomson and his partner Beth Schaldach will be joining us. We do plan to mosey on over to The Driftless Area Arts Festival to take a gander. The event's website has samples from each of the artists and the photographs on offer seem very good. Our own Jamie Heiden will be among them. If any of you would like to visit our land or see the yurt that has been erected and is finally habitable, please let me know and I'll give you directions. We'd be very pleased to see you.
Byron

2 comments:

  1. As a past (2008) exhibitor in the Driftless Area Art Fesitval I can commend it to all as an excellent show to visit; I can commend it even more heartily to potential exhibitors. It is wonderfully organized and executed, and the committee treats their artists like royalty. The result is a very high quality experience.

    Jim Terman

    ReplyDelete
  2. If any of you are even considering giving the art fair scene a try, this is my favorite to participate in.. you are treated like royalty and they do such a wonderfully professional job on all levels. It is still in it's infancy so promises to only get better.

    It was nice to see you there Byron, sorry I didn't get to talk to you more.

    ReplyDelete