Saturday, September 11, 2010

Another Great Photoblog

 

I discovered some really great images on a photoblog called Last Flight Out Photography which is by Scotty Graham, a long time resident of Indonesia. Along with a fabulous underwater image  he posts "I'm headed back to Raja Ampat [in Papua] in October...still looking for two more people to join me...wanna come?"  Wouldn't it be great to have a couple of our members join up? Do It!

Check out all of his images! The HDR may not be to everyone's taste (I'm withholding comment) but I found the overall effect to be awesome. Also click the link to his personal blog which has lots more to see.
Byron

1 comment:

  1. i adore this image of the canal...the colors are fabulous! I am realizing that what may determine whether I like the HDR or not isn't the amount of it but rather how industrial the subject matter may be to begin with.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete