Sunday, December 12, 2010

Upcoming WWIG Activities

It is hoped that you all remember that the WWIG is in hibernation during the holiday season. There was no meeting in December and there won't be one in January. Our next meeting will be on Wednesday February 3, 2011. I am going to be doing quite a bit of travelling during 2011 and will almost certainly be gone on more than one meeting day (the 1st Wednesday of each month, excluding December and January). I hope that other members will volunteer to host meetings in my absence. If that doesn't happen, we will simply meet when we can and try to make the less frequent meetings more intense and exciting to compensate.

At the last meeting I proposed that during our 2 month holiday hiatus I could  give a couple of tutorials on digital techniques if any members have an interest in doing so. Jim Taylor kindly offered to co-host the sessions. I suggested that the topics could be selected by those attending, as long as Jim or I know enough about them to do a credible job. Roger Grant recommended that I go over some of the Photoshop plugins that I have been using (you have seen some of the results at recent meetings) and I would be pleased to do so. If any of you are interested please call or e-mail me (788-1812; bannis4@centurytel.net). I'll get back to you to discuss time and topics.

More tomorrow.
Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment