Thursday, July 30, 2009

August Meeting

The next meeting of the WWIG will be on August 5, 2009 at 7:30pm at my home (N2207 Pammel Pass W.; La Crosse WI; phone 608-788-1812).

Tom Donovan will be demonstrating some photographic gear that will be of interest to all of us and Byron Annis has a couple of items that he would like to show.

Antendees are urged to bring prints and digital images for projection. Please let me know if you are willing to so that I can plan time allotments. If anyone would like to make a more lengthy presentation (30 minutes to an hour) for this or any future meeting, please let me know. I do have several things that can present or I can use video tutorials that are available online. Just remember that the way to shut Byron up is by offering to give a presentation.
I will be explaining how to use this blog for communication among th members in detail at the meeting.

Finally, there will be a drawing for a small light box that will be given away at the meeting. Yes, you heard this right... it's free and it even works.




No comments:

Post a Comment