Monday, December 12, 2011

New Photo on the Masthead

The image you see in the masthead was submitted for the November Topic of the Month (photos about fall) by WWIG stalwart Larry Lindesmith. One of the aspects that really appeals to me is that this photo is an excellent depiction of one of the foundational principles that guided me during my intense gardening days, namely to arrange landscape and hardscape so as to interrelate color, texture, scale and shape. Another of Larry's submissions is also very appealing to me, primarily because of the wonder quality of the light.
I've returned from my very excellent phototour in Cuba having had a thought provoking and photographically rewarding experience. I will be posting some of the images on my personal blog, Seeing America One Back Road at a Time.
Byron

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're back safe and sound and that you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete