Saturday, April 2, 2011

Google Is Letting Me Down

It seems the height of ingratitude to whine about the service when one gets a product a no cost. But I'll do it anyway. When I made the previous post I did separate the paragraphs but the space disappeared when I published. Many strategies were tried to work around the problem and I found by doing a search that this has been widespread. You might also notice that font size has been reduced but I was able to overcome this change. Finally I have been having considerable difficulty uploading images to the blog. I assume that Google has made changes in E-Blogger to save space on their servers and understand that since they do not charge it is entirely their choice, but it is annoying and diminishes the quality of what I am sending to you. Sorry, but it isn't my doing. Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment