Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sorry I had to miss the April meeting...

I was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday, so as to not pass on any germs - I stayed home.  I'm certain the presentations were enjoyable and informative.  And although my "limestone" solution is perhaps a stretch, I didn't want to let it slide because of my aching head.  So following in Jennifers footsteps, I thought I would try a post. 

Can one build a house out of Limestone?  If not the true stone itself...it is when I call it... 
The Limestone Home.



Enjoy the spring greens! What is next month's assignment? 
Jamie Heiden

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering the same thing.Is there going to be a meeting? Did Theresa offer to host this month's meeting. It's getting down to the last minute for shooting our monthly theme and we don't know what it is. Is there any way for members to receive emails when new blog entries appear on this site, so we know when there is news?

    Ron Reimer

    ReplyDelete