Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sorry for the Confusion

Roger Grant informed me that when, in my prior e-mail, the link to this blog was incorrect. This proved to be due to a typographical error that I made-- sorry for my lame performance.

The Wednesday Sept 2nd meeting is taking shape and should be enjoyable and informative for those who can attend. I have yet to hear from one person who I hope will show some remarkable prints. Once I do, I'll post a list of presentations here. Please do bring any images you have made in response to the Orange Challenge.

Some decisions about future meetings have been made. The October meeting (October 7th) will be held a Theresa Smerud's farm where she has established a studio. It is just off highway 16 near the Viterbo athletic field. You will be receiving details--time, directions, program,etc-- by e-mail as the time grows nearer and, of course, on this blog.

There will be a November meeting but none during December and January. We will resume in February, but the meetings will be held every other month. If there is interest, there will be tutorials about various Lightroom and PhotoShop techniques on the off months.

More to follow. Please check back.
Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment